#17 Pittsburgh Panthers: 6-1

vs.

Tennessee Volunteers: 3-3

5:15 PM ET, December 3, 2011
Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, TN

PITT: Points - Gibbs 19.1 Rebounds - Taylor 6.2 Assists - Woodall 8.3
TENN: Points - Golden 17.0 Rebounds - Maymon 8.8 Assists - Golden 6.2

Last edited:
We need to shoot better than 60% from behind the arc to win.

Seriously? Not chance that happens. Vegas is a little more optimistic.

Vols opened as a 2pt favorite. Now 1-2pts depending on the book.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hopefully someone in Maui sent Maymon his game back via Fed Ex. I hope we can come out and smack them in the mouth. I'm ready for a Vol blow out win.

Well, our last blowout win against a top 20 team was against pitt.

Or did we have another later in the year that I'm not thinking of?

We need to shoot better than 60% from behind the arc to win.

Are you serious? BETTER than 60%? Wow. I wasn't aware that our guards consisted of players better than Ray Allen.....since the three point king considers 60%(just him....not his team %) a good nights work, I think we will be just fine not shooting between 60-100% from 3 as a team.

50/50 on if I'm going to be there or not. I have five final exams from Monday-Thursday and a couple of them are extremely important, so I might have to skip and stay home to study for those. I really want to be in attendance but it's going to be a game-time decision

50/50 on if I'm going to be there or not. I have five final exams from Monday-Thursday and a couple of them are extremely important, so I might have to skip and stay home to study for those. I really want to be in attendance but it's going to be a game-time decision

120 a study tip here: get off the darn net so you can come to the game!

Reactions: 1 person
120 a study tip here: get off the darn net so you can come to the game!

I'm trying! We'll see though, it's really just two or three exams that I'm really concerned about but they do make a large impact on my final grade

Not a true fan if you don't attend the game IMO, JMO, TIFWIW, TWSS

Reactions: 1 person
Are you serious? BETTER than 60%? Wow. I wasn't aware that our guards consisted of players better than Ray Allen.....since the three point king considers 60%(just him....not his team %) a good nights work, I think we will be just fine not shooting between 60-100% from 3 as a team.

The only was we win is to shot 60% from three, average 10 assists per player, 99% FT, and out rebound Pitt by 35 IMHO.

I'm trying! We'll see though, it's really just two or three exams that I'm really concerned about but they do make a large impact on my final grade

Go to the game. You'll just be checking updates the entire time anyways. It's an early tip so you'd have plenty of time to study afterwards.

VN Store

Back