Does Guest ticket have names?

volstatic

I bought a guest ticket for Pittsburgh game for a friend of mine, but my name is on the top right, will that be a problem?
I have a student ticket..will it be easy to sit together.

Just go in to the game tomorrow together and it will be easy to STAND together...the student section is pretty big. I know I'll be in the student section.

If you pay your student fees, bigorangetix.com is the site IIRC. I had a spouse card the past two years. You just log in with your volcard and sign up, and scan your volcard or if you have a spouse card you go to the far right of the student entrance and then you have to be looked up in a binder and sign in. For guests, it will have the students name printed, but that is fine. Your friend just has to go in with you and the student section is all general admission, or at least was last season. Things change year to year though.

Simply go to bigorangetix.com, login, request a ticket, and they scan your VolCard at the student gate. This guy may have gotten a real set of tickets since it seems he may have requested his own ticket along with a guest ticket. I honestly don't see the big deal in where the name appears on the ticket.
The student section at TBA doesn't have assigned seats. All open seats are fair game. Just don't be a douche and try to save more than 2-3 other seats when other people/groups are trying to reward their efforts in trying to get good seats.
Sorry to vent - that has always pissed me off.

Scratch that. You can't get student guest tickets. Your friend can't sit in the student section.

VN Store

Back