We lost academic scholars with the loss of the old staff...

one typo on twitter.. really? the guy may or may not be an idiot or he may not be used to his new cellphone....

Little bit of a difference there. Face of your program and a teacher at the school...or a kid that hasn't graduated high school...

K....he wasn't ever the face of anything at UT...he teaches basketball...and sometimes there's worse coming from players that have graduated from UT.

K....he wasn't ever the face of anything at UT...he teaches basketball...and sometimes there's worse coming from players that have graduated from UT.

He is the face of the program at Alcoa. And I would assume he is a teacher since he is the basketball coach.

one typo on twitter.. really? the guy may or may not be an idiot or he may not be used to his new cellphone....

When he was coaching last year courtside and had this face ---->:crazy:, that was all the proof I needed to know that he was just not a very smart person (previous twitter posts led me to assume, but his performance and demeanor proved my theory).
Here are some more great memories from years past:

Bruce Pearl -->:clapping:
Tyler Smith -->:gun:

And he teaches at the school, genius. The dumbass can't even spell tornado. That's pathetic.

U mad? Geez...settle down hoss. Thought we were relating this to UT since its in the UT basketball forum, genius.

When he was coaching last year courtside and had this face ---->:crazy:, that was all the proof I needed to know that he was just not a very smart person (previous twitter posts led me to assume, but his performance and demeanor proved my theory).
Here are some more great memories from years past:

Bruce Pearl/Fulmer -->:clapping:
Tyler Smith -->:gun:

fyp

He is the face of the program at Alcoa. And I would assume he is a teacher since he is the basketball coach.

I thought u were talking about while he was at UT.. I don't usually read high school basketball forums.

It is fairly well known that Coach Jones is not exactly a "book smarts" kind of guy. That doesn't make him a bad coach or a bad person. Just not very well spoken.

He is a gym teacher there FYI. Also they were playing the other night and were up 15 with 10 seconds left in the game and he kept pressing. Idiot imo

Reminds me of one game last year when he was acting head coach in the post game show when he talked about how our lead in the game slowly evapowated.

VN Store

Back