Brian Williams New Weight?

snapcracklepop

Watching the Oakland game the other night I saw a replay of last year's game. Seeing Brian Williams flop around on the court made me so glad that we don't have to watch him stink it up this year. Didn't he lose around 100 lbs while he was here? I am willing to bet he has put on at least 75 lbs since he quit playing bball. haha

Watching the Oakland game the other night I saw a replay of last year's game. Seeing Brian Williams flop around on the court made me so glad that we don't have to watch him stink it up this year. Didn't he lose around 100 lbs while he was here? I am willing to bet he has put on at least 75 lbs since he quit playing bball. haha

Actually, he didn't quit. He's playing in Malaysia at the moment.

Brian Williams lost 100lbs a year every year that he was here. True story.

Still has done more than u...idiotic post

Brian Williams was and is a Vol and I wish him great success in life. Thanks Brian

Reactions: 5 people
I know he's been moving around a lot. Is he really in Malaysia? Can't tell if that's a joke. Last I heard, he's in China.

You can always tell a true basketvol fan because they always make fun of the fact that each game he played in college they'd tell his weightless story. With that being said, watch more games and don't ask stupid questions attacking former players.

Hey, let's make fun of a kid that was a project to begin with, lost a ton of weight while he was here, and ended up being a decent player. All class man. All class.

You're kind of embarrassing.

Glad B. Williams had the motivation to get healthy and become a good player for the Vols. Elite 8 was impossible without his contributions, as well.

VN Store

Back