WHos Coming?

I think this has a chance to change dramatically by the spring signing period. Keepin my fingers crossed for the next several months. lol

Give CCM some time to get in on some of the other kids that don't have us listed. He will as our team starts really gelling. Within a few weeks, just relax and watch. Then come back and talk to me about this in a few months.

Once again, the reactionary idiots pollute the basketball forum with their negative bullsh*t. I think the basketball forum should be self-moderated by the people who actually give a rip about the team and are not just fools looking to complain because Bruce was a liar, got caught, and subsequently fired.

You all should go root for him to sell more Beanie Weanie and dog food to Big Lots!

Reactions: 2 people
Once again, the reactionary idiots pollute the basketball forum with their negative bullsh*t. I think the basketball forum should be self-moderated by the people who actually give a rip about the team and are not just fools looking to complain because Bruce was a liar, got caught, and subsequently fired.

You all should go root for him to sell more Beanie Weanie and dog food to Big Lots!

You can talk bad about the cheater, you can even call out the idiots from the football forum, but I'll be damned if im gonna sit here and let you badmouth Beanie Weanies.

Btw, I agree. This forum is for fans who generally give a ish about the bball team. Everyone else can take a hike.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Where are the negative comments in this thread. A couple people answered his question and that is it.

We are absolutely in the running for some 4* recruits, but I don't expect you to know that.

Not really. Just because our name is on the list doesn't mean they are coming here. Nobody, except for the biggest homers, think we are getting a single four star or higher. That is not being negative, that is the truth. Also, it doesn't mean we cannot be in on some eventually but right now, NO, we are not in on any players four star or above. Also, just because people answered no doesn't mean they were making negative comments. Jesus, where were some of these "quit being negative or get out" posters when Bruce was constantly being bashed on this site (before bbq-gate).

Not really. Just because our name is on the list doesn't mean they are coming here. Nobody, except for the biggest homers, think we are getting a single four star or higher. That is not being negative, that is the truth. Also, it doesn't mean we cannot be in on some eventually but right now, NO, we are not in on any players four star or above. Also, just because people answered no doesn't mean they were making negative comments. Jesus, where were some of these "quit being negative or get out" posters when Bruce was constantly being bashed on this site (before bbq-gate).

I was one of, if not, Bruce's biggest fan on this site before the disaster. By virtue of you not knowing this, I'll assume you never posted here until recently. That's ok. But, if you really think great kids who are great basketball players are not going to want to come to UT and play for Coach Martin, it is apparent you have an agenda other than just rooting for the team. You really just want to passive aggressively whine about the potato chip and Ramen salesman to our east.

By all means, feel free to post here. I never told you to "get out". Just be prepared to feel like you just got whipped 21-0 every time you start your whiny nonsense.

Reactions: 1 person
I was one of, if not, Bruce's biggest fan on this site before the disaster. By virtue of you not knowing this, I'll assume you never posted here until recently. That's ok. But, if you really think great kids who are great basketball players are not going to want to come to UT and play for Coach Martin, it is apparent you have an agenda other than just rooting for the team. You really just want to passive aggressively whine about the potato chip and Ramen salesman to our east.

By all means, feel free to post here. I never told you to "get out". Just be prepared to feel like you just got whipped 21-0 every time you start your whiny nonsense.

I didn't see you standing up to the people bashing Pearl every night. I was here and when I stood up to those posters you were no where to be found.
I guess this will be the last time I respond to one of your posts with a serious response, since you just like to insult. I think I just found the one with the agenda.

VN Store

Back