Stat of the night

Definitely the tell-all stat. We simply got out-hustled on both ends. No focus or discipline from most of our guys. Needs to improve for Pitt.

Not sure how many minutes Maymon played, but it wasn't much. He is obviously still injured which is not good news for us. Other than him, we don't have anything inside. Still, outrebounded by that much shows a lack of effort for sure.

Oh great!! Now we get to start hearing all the fire CCM threads from the negavols. Fair weather fans suck!!!!

Not sure how many minutes Maymon played, but it wasn't much. He is obviously still injured which is not good news for us. Other than him, we don't have anything inside. Still, outrebounded by that much shows a lack of effort for sure.

Maymon's obviously still gimpy. His free throw form looked great against Memphis, but he didn't bend his knees at all tonight. Looks like it might be a nagging thing that will hamper him for a while.

That's when you go get it!

Exactly.
Last night, they didn't want it. I wonder if they had wanted it, would they have been able to get it? Maybe if they had gotten it, would Maymon just Air Jordan it out of bounds again?

So many questions, so many turnovers.

Bad when you get out rebounded by a small conference team

UT was outrebounded 41-37 according to the official stats on utsports.com. Still, we gotta do better than that. We let a 6' 9" slow, white guy get 13 boards.

University of Tennessee Athletics: Men's Basketball

Kenny Hall really filled up the stat sheet. In 23 minutes played, he got 8 points, 3 boards and his typical 4 fouls.

Woolridge took as many shots as Maymon. That shouldn't happen.

UT was outrebounded 41-37 according to the official stats on utsports.com. Still, we gotta do better than that. We let a 6' 9" slow, white guy get 13 boards.

University of Tennessee Athletics: Men's Basketball

Kenny Hall really filled up the stat sheet. In 23 minutes played, he got 8 points, 3 boards and his typical 4 fouls.

Woolridge took as many shots as Maymon. That shouldn't happen.

ESPN on top of things, as usual.

Petros, their 6' 9" freshman, had 13 boards. A slow, white guy abused us. That's pathetic.

One of the dumber comments you will see on a basketball message board. Of course we know you don't know any better. I wonder how many people called Larry Bird pathetic.

This sounds like a silly excuse, but there sure were a lot of long rebounds last night. Sometimes numbers can be skewed in games like this. I am betting Cuonzo kicks their asses with rebounding drills tomorrow.

One of the dumber comments you will see on a basketball message board. Of course we know you don't know any better. I wonder how many people called Larry Bird pathetic.

This sounds like a silly excuse, but there sure were a lot of long rebounds last night. Sometimes numbers can be skewed in games like this. I am betting Cuonzo kicks their asses with rebounding drills tomorrow.

Maybe you need reading comprehension. I didn't say all white guys are slow, but Petros sure as hell was and he got 13 boards over our lazy asses. Next time, understand the comment instead of spouting off like an ignorant dumb@ss.

VN Store

Back