Kenny Hall could be....

he's not very good. A big guy that can't finish at the basket and is an average, at best, defender.

Right now, Hall is a waste of a scholarship. He has regressed every single year. I've pretty much given up on him. He's lazy as hell and it pains me to watch him play.

I have said that all along. Hall is terrible. Surely there has to be someone better than him to put at the low post. Start Yemi.

You would need to add Wooldridge to the list of 4* busts along with Hall.

Add that to the long list of why you can't always star gaze. Anyone that had Hall and Woolridge as a 4* seriously needs their head checked. I'm not a scout or a recruiter, but it wouldn't take me long to see that both would be 3* on their very best days and not even that really. They're 2* players on average.

Add that to the long list of why you can't always star gaze. Anyone that had Hall and Woolridge as a 4* seriously needs their head checked. I'm not a scout or a recruiter, but it wouldn't take me long to see that both would be 3* on their very best days and not even that really. They're 2* players on average.

I fully agree. Actually, Martin has signed 2* players that look better than these two.

I'm not ready to throw him out with the bath water just yet. I've seen improvement over the last several games. I think if Hall has it in him to be a good player, then Martin will get it out of him. I think he is like the others that sat Pearl's bench. They need playing time to get better. Maymon is the same way. Even Woolridge is starting to look better. Are they 4 stars, not in my book, but they will contribute to this program. I see more hustle out of Woolridge under Martin than I ever did under Pearl. I'm seeing the same thing from Hall. And Maymon is a world beater right now!

I just wish they would have sat Maymon for the Oakland game. He's not 100% yet. That leg was hurting him.

I still think he has potential. Alot of athletic ability, just not playing intelligently or with confidence. Now ole Swiperboy I'd say is about maxed out. I can't help but love him out there though, especially with mustache man haha.

VN Store

Back