We are not a good basketball team

Berry4Heisman14

VOL til death
We do not appear to be a very good basketball team at all. Golden isn't as good as we all thought so it would appear and we rebound very poorly. The shot selection still isn't very good, nor is the D. Looks like it may be a long season. Hope i am wrong though.

Reactions: 1 person
Oakland is a good team with the best player on the court. On a night like tonight, they beat about everyone.

Make Coach K, Roy Williams, & Jim Calhoun an offer they can't refuse. No way they turn down Tennessee money

Reactions: 2 people
Oakland is nearly unbeatable at home. And plus, everyone has bad games. Good lord UNC lost to UNLV but they're still the best team out there

Reactions: 2 people
The UT plane is heading somewhere to find a new coach. Maybe Allan Houston would leave the Knicks front office to coach the team.

Oakland played a good game. Give them some credit. We kept cutting it close, they kept making shots. That is what you have to do to win games, they didn't fold. I take my hat off to them.

"We all thought"?

Not everyone leaped to the conclusion that Golden and Maymon are All SEC players on the basis of a couple early season games.

Maymon still not 100%. Hard to score when GOlden and Tatum fire up 3 pt. shots. GOlden has dissapointed since his strong start. Still much improved over last season though. Let's face it, we all said this was a 15-16 win team at best. They're going to struggle and will be 3-4 after Sat.

VN Store

Back