a few things....

UT's#1Fan

Senior Executive Member
1. Maymon's performance againsts Memphis including his FT shooting = fools gold.

2. Players do look exhausted. Wonder if we should have used any of those 4 timeouts in the second half?

3. Woolridge proves yet again he's the softest player in NCAA history (all sports).

4. J. Mac is a baller

1. Maymon's performance againsts Memphis including his FT shooting = fools gold.

2. Players do look exhausted. Wonder if we should have used any of those 4 timeouts in the second half?

3. Woolridge proves yet again he's the softest player in NCAA history (all sports).

4. J. Mac is a baller

Yeah it's not like Maymon is playing hurt at all.

They are very exhausted.

1. Not blocking out
2. Bad shot execution
3. Missed easy shots

I will be honest I am tired of watching TN Vols lose. I need a break from this crap.

WHERE IS THE BEER!!!!!!!!!!

Maymon is a wounded man right now. Playing as hard as he can, but it's just tough right now.

They are very exhausted.

1. Not blocking out
2. Bad shot execution
3. Missed easy shots

I will be honest I am tired of watching TN Vols lose. I need a break from this crap.

Vodka/Tonic was my choice tonight. :)

It's blatantly obvious the team is fatigued/off tonight. Tough loss but a game this early in a tough environment can only help.

Extremely poor scheduling to have us immediately turn around and play on the road again post-Maui.

They are very exhausted.

1. Not blocking out
2. Bad shot execution
3. Missed easy shots

Get used to losing. Tennessee fired the only winner they have had in 40 years. Its gonna be a long lonely winter. Tennessee gave up uncontested 3 point after 3 point shot. They didnt even attempt to rebound on many plays. They often took quick 3 point shots without making any attempt to get the ball inside or to drive the ball and kick. If this is Martins idea of defense what is left to say.

It's blatantly obvious the team is fatigued/off tonight. Tough loss but a game this early in a tough environment can only help.

Extremely poor scheduling to have us immediately turn around and play on the road again post-Maui.

Another fan that loves to lose?????:lol::lol:

Another fan that loves to lose?????:lol::lol:

Oh I'm sorry. I'm supposed to ***** and moan for the firing of a coach that's currently playing with a roster that lost all of it's scoring/talent from a year ago, a year in which we finished barely above .500. This all off of one game.

You're just another ignorant moron that doesn't follow basketball whatsoever but simply wandered over to whine and spread negativity.

TL;DR - QQ more, deal with it or find a new university to support.

Oh I'm sorry. I'm supposed to ***** and moan for the firing of a coach that's currently playing with a roster that lost all of it's scoring/talent from a year ago, a year in which we finished barely above .500. This all off of one game.

You're just another ignorant moron that doesn't follow basketball whatsoever but simply wandered over to whine and spread negativity.

TL;DR - QQ more, deal with it or find a new university to support.

Since you follow basketball then there is no need to tell
you that Oakland lost their top four scorers from last year.

Yall need to hold the phones for a second. As you can see most major schools dont have the nads to do a home and home with a mid major. Y'all went to a hostile environment with a crowd of 5,000 right on top of you guys, and that Hamilton guy would probably start on every SEC team

I didnt like Pearl, I'm sorry. But I love pulling for UT with Cuonzo on the bench, that man is classy and a motivator. Your school should be proud to have a man like that represent your university, and you may say class and motivation doesn't win you games, but he will get you guys there. He is a winner, and has a winning attitude.

I can't post new threads cause I'm not at 20 posts yet but I am trying to get there.

VD345

Yall need to hold the phones for a second. As you can see most major schools dont have the nads to do a home and home with a mid major. Y'all went to a hostile environment with a crowd of 5,000 right on top of you guys, and that Hamilton guy would probably start on every SEC team

I didnt like Pearl, I'm sorry. But I love pulling for UT with Cuonzo on the bench, that man is classy and a motivator. Your school should be proud to have a man like that represent your university, and you may say class and motivation doesn't win you games, but he will get you guys there. He is a winner, and has a winning attitude.

I can't post new threads cause I'm not at 20 posts yet but I am trying to get there.

VD345

A Vandy fan that likes our coach. Tells me all I need to know.

Since you follow basketball then there is no need to tell
you that Oakland lost their top four scorers from last year.

We also lost 4 of our top 5 scorers. But I should know better by now than to try to confuse a Pearl sucker with ALL the facts.

We also lost 4 of our top 5 scorers. But I should know better by now than to try to confuse a Pearl sucker with ALL the facts.

I was well aware of that. I was answering a post that
stated that. You people wanted this, so enjoy it.

VN Store

Back