Weird game so far...

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
Still early, but it just seems to have an abnormal pace to it. Going in short spurts with lots of stopping and starting. I feel like we also keep shooting a lot of 3s and that Oakland's transition offense has been a half step faster than our defense. I don't think we'll end up losing, but I do feel like we need to play a little bit more "complete" right now.

Still early, but it just seems to have an abnormal pace to it. Going in short spurts with lots of stopping and starting. I feel like we also keep shooting a lot of 3s and that Oakland's transition offense has been a half step faster than our defense. I don't think we'll end up losing, but I do feel like we need to play a little bit more "complete" right now.

Oakland is a good team, as we saw last year. ESPNU here in Johnson City

Yeah i didnt know it was on ESPN3

Yeah, it is. The only reason I have ESPNU is because I keep calling the cable company at the end of each of my "introductory periods" and refusing to pay full price for their cable and internet. :) They drop the price, add channels, and I'm happy. :) 3 years and running on a "promo rate."

Oakland just wont miss anything.

They're a good team. These mid-majors are sometimes really fun to watch because of that. That's one thing I really love about the NCAA Tourney. The talent base in basketball is so much larger nationwide, IMO, than it is in football, and thus the parity between majors/mid-majors isn't quite as large as it is in football.

What the hell is up with all the homos in Speedos with "OAKLAND!" painted across their bodies in the crowds? That is the gayest form of team support from a student section in history.

Reactions: 2 people
What the hell is up with all the homos in Speedos with "OAKLAND!" painted across their bodies in the crowds? That is the gayest form of team support from a student section in history.

haha i agree, if they show them guys again im gonna turn it off and just listen to it on the radio.:unsure:

There's a thread for this. Why do people insist on making a thread on something when they could post in the original thread?

Reactions: 1 person
Very sloppy passing. We a micro wave type to come in and kick it in grear. Why is Golden not pushing it more?

There's a thread for this. Why do people insist on making a thread on something when they could post in the original thread?

Sorry. :finger3: I didn't realize you were a mod. There's a neat feature called "ignore thread." You might wanna try it.

Vols look tired, which I thought might happen since they did not get back from Hawaii until 9:00 PM Friday and then had to turn around and fly to Michigan Sunday. Not the same energy we were seeing in Maui. Hopefully they can get it back the 2nd half but I'm cautiously optimistic. Oakland is a decent team that is shooting much better tonight than they have so far this year. We missed too many FT's and had way too many TO's in 1st half.

VN Store

Back