The Last 3 Players to Have 30 pts and 20 rebs...

LawVol13

1.) Blake Griffin
2.) Michael Beasley
3.) Kevin Durant

Pretty good company for Mr. Maymon. Rob Lewis put this in his article on VQ.

Reactions: 2 people
I thought he lit bama up.

Sounds like you may be correct. I don't remember him getting 30. For that matter I remember his team being tied 32-32 after regulation at Penn state! Lol
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hope that he didn't just do this as a one time performance! McBee did his one time performance against Kansas and hasn't had another performance like that again.

Wouldn't it be weird if Maymon went to the NBA and Scotty Hopson didn't? I have no idea what position he would play, so it may not be a possibility, but still.

I find it amusing that most of the ones in pucker mode now were posting last year how stupid Pearl was for offering Maymon a scholarship.

I loved Hamer time!!

If you were a Vol fan during the Hammer years, then you are true and true. I filled my closet with Tshirts thrown into the stands in those times. You could walk over to the next section and calmly pick them up because the crowds were so sparse.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If memory serves, Hamer had that double-double in the SEC tourney against Bama I believe and O'Neill quit after the next game and went to Northwestern.

Yeah, too bad he'll get away from fools like you and play and live in Rome while making good money, and have his name in the record books.
Too bad.

Too bad you didn't notice the point of the statement

Take a look at Beasley, Durant, and Blake. What all were they? Oh yeah. The best players in their class.

Maymon is not. That is not being a negavol of any kind. It's real. Maymon is not destined for the NBA. If he goes overseas, great. I'd love to see him do well (just like I say people who hate on Scotty are idiots.)

But for you to be childish because you don't like me saying he wont get drafted is the most blatantly homer thing you can do, and it's pretty ignorant all around. I'll try and make my statements easier for you to understand from here on.

That just shows how good Steven Pearl was last year. Pearl was so good that he stole all of Maymon's minutes.:cray::cray::cray::cray:

Take a look at Beasley, Durant, and Blake. What all were they? Oh yeah. The best players in their class.

Maymon is not. That is not being a negavol of any kind. It's real. Maymon is not destined for the NBA. If he goes overseas, great. I'd love to see him do well (just like I say people who hate on Scotty are idiots.)

But for you to be childish because you don't like me saying he wont get drafted is the most blatantly homer thing you can do, and it's pretty ignorant all around. I'll try and make my statements easier for you to understand from here on.

Nothing about his comment made him a "homer." Yours was just rude and bitter.

Your 2nd stupid post in this thread. Maymon had a great day and is in the record books. Your comment was " too bad he won't be drafted".
Weak. Just weak.

VN Store

Back