Bernard King Type Performance by Maymon

1985Vols

Maymon's performance against Memphis was one of the best all around performances by a Vol since Bernard King used to put up close to 30 points and 15 rebounds every game. Maymon was almost unstopable. If golden had played smart and "fed the beast" as I kept yelling at the TV instead of throwing up prayers, VOls win the game. Maymon is definitely a First Team All-SEC type of player.

yeah, he will be hard pressed to keep up that pace as theseason goes on. i hope he can because right now, he's the go to player. he is in much better physical shape this year. his free throw shooting is off the charts better than last year. this guy just needed coached up and he is getting it from ccm and his capable staff. i've said it before in another thread, great coaches surround themselves with great assistants. it is too bad cdd has not done the same with his. at least 2 of his need to go.

Maymon's performance against Memphis was one of the best all around performances by a Vol since Bernard King used to put up close to 30 points and 15 rebounds every game. Maymon was almost unstopable. If golden had played smart and "fed the beast" as I kept yelling at the TV instead of throwing up prayers, VOls win the game. Maymon is definitely a First Team All-SEC type of player.

There is nothing about Maymon that compares to Bernard King.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Performance. Not he is like Bernard King. Learn how to read clown.

Reactions: 3 people
There is nothing about Maymon that compares to Bernard King.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Learn to read Floyd. I never actually compared anything other than Maymon's performance vs. Memphis to BK. Trust me, I grew up watching BK play and there is and probably never will be another BK. However, any UT player that puts up 32 pts. and 20 boards is putting on a "Bernard King like performance".:eek:k:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back