I wish we would have won but...

NewEra

How encouraging is it that this team (picked in the 11th in the SEC) had a chance to beat a top 10 team with so much room for improvement. I don't think it was a great performance by our guys either except Maymon. Golden was a liability, but think of what he is capable of. Noone really had a great game except Maymon and we took the number 8 team in the country to double OT. I'm not going to bash Bruce Pearl's coaching job, but it looks like we have made just as good a basketball hire without the baggage and risk!!

Last edited:
I wish we had won.
If UT is the 11th place team in the SEC, no one is going want to play the top 10 of the SEC.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought the coaching in these two games was really poor. It looked to me as if TN has much better players than anyone thought. I believe Pearl would have beat Memphis and maybe even Duke. Remember Duke only beat Belmont by 1 point at Duke. Golden was completly out of control and I saw no effort on the part of the coaches to get him under control. This group of coaches appear to be very mediocre.

I thought the coaching in these two games was really poor. It looked to me as if TN has much better players than anyone thought. I believe Pearl would have beat Memphis and maybe even Duke. Remember Duke only beat Belmont by 1 point at Duke. Golden was completly out of control and I saw no effort on the part of the coaches to get him under control. This group of coaches appear to be very mediocre.

One of the dumbest posts I've encountered in a while.

Reactions: 8 people

Disagree wholeheartedly.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

i thought the coaching in these two games was really poor. It looked to me as if tn has much better players than anyone thought. I believe pearl would have beat memphis and maybe even duke. Remember duke only beat belmont by 1 point at duke. Golden was completly out of control and i saw no effort on the part of the coaches to get him under control. This group of coaches appear to be very mediocre.
lol

Reactions: 2 people

Get back in your grandma's basement.

Reactions: 2 people

Bless your heart...

Not watched much basketball have you? Pearl would have just lied to them.

Appears to me that some sarcasm meters have been broken. It looks like at jab at some of the Bruce Bashers from times gone by.

Only thing i can agree with is Golden not taking smart shots... Other than that there is nothing Pearl could have done except give his own kin some more playing time.

Have a nice Thanksgiving Brandy.

And how much basketball have you played? I really wonder.:eek:lol:

Only thing i can agree with is Golden not taking smart shots... Other than that there is nothing Pearl could have done except give his own kin some more playing time.

Maymon...Pearl? Maymon...Pearl?Maymon..Pearl? Decisions, decisions.
Hard to believe Maymon rode the pineso much last year.

VN Store

Back