Chaminade

BruinVol

This will not be popular but Chaminade is exactly the team we need to play tomorrow. Playing a 2 OT emotional game today we won't have much left in the tank. Will the game count toward our win total (assuming we win)? What division are they?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This will not be popular but Chaminade is exactly the team we need to play tomorrow. Playing a 2 OT emotional game today we won't have much left in the tank. Will the game count toward our win total (assuming we win)? What division are they?

yeah it will count

You guys are very young or you dont keep up with cb they beat houston in 1982 and have upset alot of teams some very good teams.but ut hasnt played them ever.

should not have any problems tomorrow. these guys are in pretty good physical condition. ask maymon !!

The game counts as a W but our RPI will not go up or down for the win because they are Division II. So according to our RPI it will still show us being 2-2 even after tomorrows game. GBO!

UCLA is awful and they beat Chaminade by 30. We'll be tired, but UT should win fairly easily.

They beat Ralph Sampson and Virginia in 1982 I think.

Yes, they did. Virginia was ranked No. 1 in the nation at the time. Chaminade had a 6-8 center in the middle who had been Ralph's big rival in their high school years, and he gave Sampson fits. Add in the fact that UVa was suffering from jet lag, and you got one of the greatest upsets of all time.

The next year, Chaminade upset a Louisville team that was coming off a Final Four appearance, and they've had a few more upsets over the years since. They're usually pretty strong for a D-II team.

The game counts as a W but our RPI will not go up or down for the win because they are Division II. So according to our RPI it will still show us being 2-2 even after tomorrows game. GBO!

I don't think the NCAA committee will count it if they are D2????

When I lived out west, I hated when BYU had to play in Hawaii. It always seemed like teams heading out there were always playing half asleep from either jet lag and/or too much time on the beaches.

If the game doesn't count toward RPI I am assuming the NCAA committee wont count it toward our win total? None of us really thought this team would compete for a NCAA spot but maybe it will matter.

Please don't squeeze the...
charmin.jpg
- ade
ttocswob

A win or loss counts on our record but it doesn't help or hurt our RPI. Georgetown has tough D and they hung with them for a while.

VN Store

Back