Golden's performance vs. Memphis (merged)

And, after the UNCG and ULM games some were saying that Golden is better than Seth Curry...

Funny how people turn on a kid after one bad game. Probably the same ones bashing Maymon on his missed layups but think he is god right now.

Reactions: 2 people
Yesterday he was our "STAR", so dont change your opinion over 1 game he is a great player and things were just going the wrong way for him GO VOLS!!

Reactions: 1 person
Yesterday he was our "STAR", so dont change your opinion over 1 game he is a great player and things were just going the wrong way for him GO VOLS!!

The same ones who were bashing Maymon for all the layups he missed yesterday but think he is god right now. It's sad that the football and basketball forum is filled with imbeciles.

Reactions: 2 people
Guys, let's see how Golden learns from this. He has a lot of pressure to do everything himself right now. If McRae and Hall could stay on the court and not make terrible decisions it would make Golden's 2nd half's a lot easier. He had a TERRIBLE game today and did cost us the game, but he is a huge part of this team and we need to support him. He isn't a natural point guard and struggles against pressure defense, Richardson, McRae and Tatum will have to support him by hitting big 3's.

Anybody with sense hasnt. He just played horrible today. People have bad games but this one was painful. Still believe though.

Sidenote
Mcbee is no longer in rotation by the end of season. I said it here first. Book it

For thinking this was a trick shot contest and not a basketball game... I have never seen one person single handedly screw up a game like Golden just did. It was so bad I cant help but think he was paid off. Maymon is a beast...

Funny how people turn on a kid after one bad game. Probably the same ones bashing Maymon on his missed layups but think he is god right now.

Me and I'm pretty sure the posters above mine wasn't "turning" on anyone. Just stating the facts.

He will learn they will watch tape and show him what to do and what not to do.

Great game to watch.

VN Store

Back