Solid first half

Good job by the team to hang in there for as long as they did. That last couple minutes they kind of let it get away from them. Could have been a lot worse than just 6. Still, against such a quality opponent, that was a pretty nice overall performance.

The fact Golden was out so long has me excited. He will be fresh and is our best player. Need to keep getting solid minutes from the bench.

Wes did good. Reminds me a log of Goins when I saw him at the same age. He might be a bit of a surprise this year.

You gotta think we'll play better with him out there in the second half.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Rivers hitting that second three was just luck honestly. He was in Steph curry range.

Washpun plays hard...Im impressed...

Too many missed buckets under the goal...We make them we're ahead right now.

Shot selection should be better. Shot selection is the reason we're behind right now.

Absolutely. I think Cam felt like he had to be the man with Golden out. He does, but its better if he doesn't know it haha.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Listening onXM satellite, can only find Duke announcing it. They are complimentary of our coach and players. Has them worried that Golden is not playing and we are battling them so close.

Hey, anybody know if VolNetwork has a channel on XM satellite?
Thanks...tired of Duke announcers and stuck in my car (in Texas)

Last 2 minutes were awful, but over all i am impressed

Wheels are coming off the bus I'm afraid....hope I'm wrong.

wheels-off-the-bus1.jpg

He went into la la land twice on his man and had 2 half assed closeouts on the shooter when he woke up, which pisses me off more than the bad shots.

Not closing on rivers on consecutive possessions is inexcusable. I agree.

VN Store

Back