The Stage Is Set, and at 5:30, ITS TIME

UTVOLSGURU

NEGAVOLS, SUCK MY
A lot of people are doubting Tennessee, even before the season and have put them away to dwell in the cellar. This team is talented and plays hard as hell, as noted by Jay Bilas. I have seen the fire since I watched the first regular season game. I know this season is a new born baby, but tonight, the stage is set. Tennessee wins this one, just because the other team has Duke plastered across the front of their jerseys don't mean ****. Duke is successful, not necessarily, because they are good, but because a lot of teams play them hard and then bow out due to the intimidation factor because they are simply Duke. I say to hell with that crap, Tennessee will not be intimidated and we will sing Rocky Top all night long as the Vols will prevail. Tennessee by 6, BOOK IT DANNO.

OP, like your enthusiasm. If we were to beat Duke tonight, we should win the Maui tourney. If that happens, we have a legend in the making as our coach. I don't see it playing out quite like that, but it would certainly be awesome. I will just watch and hope for the best.

Reactions: 1 person
i hope your right, but i don't think so. duke has the plumlee towers,plus rivers at the point. we just don't have anybody to take care of the big guys. trae may be able to hold his own against rivers. i think it will be close, but in the end, i feel their size will get us. maymon is the only big we can count on. hall is terrible and the others are just too young. i think mich will beat memphis and go on to win the tourney. look for us to play the tigers tomorrow. that will be a great game.

Duke is good because they’re Duke. Elite talent + Elite Coaching = Elite Results.
We may pull an upset, but let’s not downplay Duke.

VN Store

Back