The Official Tennessee vs. Duke Game Thread, 5:30 EST, ESPN2

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 2-0

vs.

Duke Blue Devils: 4-0

5:30 PM ET, November 21, 2011
Lahaina Civic Center, Maui, HI

Points Rebounds Assists
TENN Golden 23.0 Maymon 7.5 Golden 10.0
DUKE Curry 15.8 Plumlee 10.0 Curry 3.0

TVsWesBoling Wes Boling
Fun fact: Tennessee is undefeated all-time against Coach K. The Vols won 90-69 in 1980, his first season in Durham. That's the only meeting.
17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by AlexAndersonTSR

I probably won't see the start of the game. Should be home for the second half though

I’m going to miss the game as I have a flight to Detroit this afternoon so I hope its not too early to say the refs cost us the game and ESPN hates us…..

I’m going to miss the game as I have a flight to Detroit this afternoon so I hope its not too early to say the refs cost us the game and ESPN hates us…..

It's never too early :eek:k::eek:k:

I just hope the Vols keep it close and make it an interesting game

The match-ups obviously favor Duke in the post. So, the great equalizer that we will have to depend on is the outside shot. One thing this team does well is get good open looks. If we can continue to run the motion and get looks, anything could happen. Relying on winning this game inside, other than playing solid defense, is a template for a blowout.

I'm actually pretty optimistic about this game. I think we have a real shot at the upset.

GO VOLS!

duke-sucks_design.png

I think I can forget about studying for my Math exam tomorrow if we win this game. If we pull it off, it'll sure be an amazing night to be a Tennessee Vol.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back