Duke monday...

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

driley3

I'm going to go ahead and call it:

CCM gets his first "signature" win this monday against an overrated Duke. And McBee will lead the team in scoring. I just hope Davidson doesn't beat them tonight

Reactions: 2 people

CCM gets his first "signature" win this monday against an overrated Duke. And McBee will lead the team in scoring. I just hope Davidson doesn't beat them tonight

I hope Tenn. wins but there is nothing overrated about Duke. I can see that to some anyone Tenn. plays is overrated.

Please but I hope it is very competitive.

Anyone who thinks we don't have a chance against Duke needs to watch more basketball. This isn't football. If a team comes out hot they can beat anyone. Duke is definitely a beatable team. Not saying we win, but writing this game off as a loss is ignorant.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Watching Rivers and Golden go at each other is going to be fun.

UT has a very good chance to beat Duke on a away court. Just because it says "Duke" on the front of the shirt doesn't mean they get the auto win. UT just needs to bring it and they will have a very good chance to win.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I have this guy on ignore, but y'all need to stop quoting him

You're so glad you have me on your ignore list.... because I'm calling for the Vols to win? Only on Volnation folks! Now excuse me, I have to go get some catnip; I wasn't expecting so many pussies to be out tonight

You're so glad you have me on your ignore list.... because I'm calling for the Vols to win? Only on Volnation folks! Now excuse me, I have to go get some catnip; I wasn't expecting so many pussies to be out tonight

Hahaha

Haters gon' hate. Don't let it get to ya brah.

Duke will lose to a Tennessee team in Maui but it won't be the Vols. Memphis wins the Maui tournament, they may be the most underrated team in the country and I am not a Memphis fan.

Duke by 8 to 12 over Tennessee. Close first half due to jetlag.

It ain't a hater when dude is a tool. I believe I set him to ignore after one post.

Duke will lose to a Tennessee team in Maui but it won't be the Vols. Memphis wins the Maui tournament, they may be the most underrated team in the country and I am not a Memphis fan.

I do like Memphis chances in this tourney, but they will have a fight ahead of them because there are some really good teams playing there so it will be a fun tourney to watch, enjoy.

Yea, this is more likely... but i prefer to go with blind optimism

May be over rated, but we don't have the inside offense to beat them. They will guard our perimeter guys and shut down the scoring. Maybe later in the year we may be better, but not right now.

VN Store

Back