Vols in the 2012 NBA Draft

ReppinVol

No experts project any players to go in the first two rounds? We really don't have anyone worthy? Golden or Maymon?

If Golden continues to improve as he has from last year to this year, he may very well be a 1st or 2nd round pic by his senior year though.

the nba may be done for quite some time. tobias really messed up. even if all was well,he would have still been a top 20 pick in 2012, even if that draft was going to be much deeper.

Reactions: 1 person
:crazy:

Attachments

• 1318904543287.jpg
    1318904543287.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 116
  • n169307_misc-seriously.png
    n169307_misc-seriously.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 115
  • xzibit_meme_7219_Wtf_am_i_reading-s510x334-157605-580.jpg
    xzibit_meme_7219_Wtf_am_i_reading-s510x334-157605-580.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 9822708.jpg
    9822708.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 116
I ignored my first person yesterday, and they have been just racking up very quickly.

the nba may be done for quite some time. tobias really messed up. even if all was well,he would have still been a top 20 pick in 2012, even if that draft was going to be much deeper.

I really like that guaranteed signing bonus he already has some checks from, and no... he would not have been a top 20 pick in 2012. Just the people Kentucky and North Carolina kept alone will knock him out of the top 20, not counting Sullinger and the 5 or 6 better freshman this year (Davis at KY and Rivers at Duke for example.)

I really like that guaranteed signing bonus he already has some checks from, and no... he would not have been a top 20 pick in 2012. Just the people Kentucky and North Carolina kept alone will knock him out of the top 20, not counting Sullinger and the 5 or 6 better freshman this year (Davis at KY and Rivers at Duke for example.)
If he had the off season he just had, he would be a top 10-20 pick. Have you seen Tobias lately? I have. Every ounce of baby fat is gone. He is a chisled freak now. Even seemed like he was taller. I've not seen a transformation that fast.

I actually think Golden could have a shot at the NBA eventually. After four years. This year? No.

i got news for you pal, he isn't getting a red cent from the nba. in case you haven't heard the nba players are locked out as are their paychecks. why would you think the owners would pay the players with no money coming in.

wook_original.jpg

hahahahhahhahahhahhah

Signing bonuses were still paid provided the player signed their contract. Paychecks(game checks) are not being paid.

i got news for you pal, he isn't getting a red cent from the nba. in case you haven't heard the nba players are locked out as are their paychecks. why would you think the owners would pay the players with no money coming in.

I got news for you, bud, signing bonuses come before the season starts for rookies unless they formally ask otherwise. First round picks get guaranteed million dollar ones. I would wager he's sitting on roughly 1.5 mill easily right now (don't feel like looking up the average for a 15-20 pick).

He got paid before the lockout, though he is not getting paid now obviously.

Check your facts on professional sports contracts before making comments like that.

i got news for you, bud, signing bonuses come before the season starts for rookies unless they formally ask otherwise. First round picks get guaranteed million dollar ones. I would wager he's sitting on roughly 1.5 mill easily right now (don't feel like looking up the average for a 15-20 pick).

He got paid before the lockout, though he is not getting paid now obviously.

Check your facts on professional sports contracts before making comments like that.

boom!

Disagree. He made a smart business decision. His draft stock would have slipped for next year. What happens if this drags on through the rest of the season and there is no 2012 draft? That only adds more players to the pool of potential picks he must fight against had he come back.

If he had the off season he just had, he would be a top 10-20 pick. Have you seen Tobias lately? I have. Every ounce of baby fat is gone. He is a chisled freak now. Even seemed like he was taller. I've not seen a transformation that fast.

That's much more feasible when all he has done over the past 8 months is eat, sleep, train, play basketball. His schedule has allowed him to do that. He left school and did nothing but workout and practice. As a full-time student-athlete, you have much more on your plate like team meetings, classes, study hall, social events, etc. I know he is enrolled in school for the fall (though I don't know his course load), but all the rest of that stuff is out of the way and allowing more time for him to train.

VN Store

Back