Anyone watching our next home opponent Pitt?

There are about a dozen good teams, but the rest could lose on any night, imo. Too many players with good basketball talent now.

I am not enamored with the talent this year as a whole of college basketball. I believe parody more than ever. North carolina and Kentucky are obviously the exceptions IMO.

I am not enamored with the talent this year as a whole of college basketball. I believe parody more than ever. North carolina and Kentucky are obviously the exceptions IMO.

I thinks the parody is mainly due to the quantity of 6'4-6'9 players that have similar skill sets, and many kids will go for heavy pt at a smaller school rather than share minutes or ride the pine at a larger school.
Jmo.

I thinks the parody is mainly due to the quantity of 6'4-6'9 players that have similar skill sets, and many kids will go for heavy pt at a smaller school rather than share minutes or ride the pine at a larger school.
Jmo.

I think Kenny Hall's play lately is a parody...I keed.

Pitt is 50% from 3 pt land, 100% from the FT line, and is losing by 7 with 7 min left

Jmo.

Sounds logical enough to me.

VN Store

Back