Why I hate Basketball season!!!!!!!

vols27

I swear...
1) It signals the end of football for the next 9 months.
2) Sports channels have to show basketball highlights instead of football highlights on SATURDAY!!!!!
3) Dick Vitale
4) Cheap imitation of College Gameday with Digger & co
5) It signals the end of football for the next 9 months.

I know alot of you probably welcome the change after the season we've had but I hate it! JMO

Just like baseball season, I'll watch when the games actually matter. i.e when the postseason starts!!!

GBO!!!

2) Sports channels have to show basketball highlights instead of football highlights on SATURDAY!!!!!
3) Dick Vitale

I know alot of you probably welcome the change after the season we've had but I hate it! JMO

Just like baseball season, I'll watch when the games actually matter. i.e when the postseason starts!!!

GBO!!!

You obviously arent a basketball fan, why not stay in the football forum?

Reactions: 5 people
I get upset when basketball is over and all they show are Baseball highlights, but I don't go cry about it to baseball fans

Reactions: 1 person
I can't wait for football season to start...because basketball is that much closer.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
Ah, to hell with you!

I'm really excited, my first basketball season as a VOLS fan! Yippee!

And with no NBA for the forseeable future, I can concentrate solely on Vols Basketball too..

Assuming they show at least a few of our games over here..

3) Dick Vitale

GBO!!!

Agree with 1,3, and 5.

Like my BasketVols and Lady Vols tho.

Wouldnt bother me in the slightest if baseball was disbanded.

Okay before we all lose it here, I posted this in the football forum and it got moved. My reasoning is not becuase I hate basketball in general it's because of the timing of it. Don't interrupt football season with the Maui Invitational or Midnight Madness, IMO.

Football season is 3 months long, let those 3 months be devoted strictly to Football is my argument. Not saying you have to agree with it, but it is my opinion and that is what this forum is for, right?

BTW, another issue. How can Vandy lose to Cleveland St and still be ranked in the AP Top 25???? WTF is that about?

I, for one, actually like the fact that many of the most overreactive of our fan base feel the way you do about basketball. I can't stand the whiners at basketball games.

3) Dick Vitale

GBO!!!

Deep down no one cares what you think.

Reactions: 1 person
Okay before we all lose it here, I posted this in the football forum and it got moved. My reasoning is not becuase I hate basketball in general it's because of the timing of it. Don't interrupt football season with the Maui Invitational or Midnight Madness, IMO.

Football season is 3 months long, let those 3 months be devoted strictly to Football is my argument. Not saying you have to agree with it, but it is my opinion and that is what this forum is for, right?

BTW, another issue. How can Vandy lose to Cleveland St and still be ranked in the AP Top 25???? WTF is that about?

Well Cleveland St is a pretty good team and I'm pretty sure Ezeli didn't play. Still a top 25 team imo.

How does basketball "interrupt" football season? Doesn't stop the games from being played nor does it keep them from being televised. Just an asinine post. More a case of "hey everyone...look at me and listen to my rant". Flip the damned remote if you don't want to watch or hear about it. Most folks can and do enjoy both. They are not mutually exclusive. Frankly, you sound like a spoiled 12 year old with too much time on your hands. Lots of things in this world to be upset about and complain about, but this? Ridiculous.

Here's a thought if it bothers you so much: don't watch the Maui Invitational, don't watch Midnight Madness. That way you won't have to cry and whine because basketball is on.

I hate football and think the season is 3 months too long.

VN Store

Back