Which player will be first or second team All-SEC this year?

Which player will be 1st or 2nd Team All-SEC?

• Total voters

PoochPunt3rdDown

Boom. +14. Moby Dick.
Just to get the debate rolling to start the season; which player is gonna bring the most to this team and earn a spot on one of the All-SEC teams? You can vote for more than one and votes are public!

Golden gets my vote, he looked much improved and the PG play in the SEC leaves something to be desired this year

McRae or Golden. They'll be the two who carry us if tonight is any indication.

Based on what we've seen, I think the only one that has a shot is Golden. That's not cutting down anybody else, but I just don't think McRae is consistent enough to be all-conference.

I have to agree with you. McRae is gonna be all over the map, as far as output goes, this year.

It's going to be really fascinating to see players actually develop.

You and hulkhands were about right on the money. I didn't know Golden was going to be this good. I'm blown away by the points and rebounds but I seriously thought the 9 assists was a typo when I looked at the stats. I wish I could find out the last UT player to have 9 assists in a game....

You and hulkhands were about right on the money. I didn't know Golden was going to be this good. I'm blown away by the points and rebounds but I seriously thought the 9 assists was a typo when I looked at the stats. I wish I could find out the last UT player to have 9 assists in a game....

It may have been Tyler Smith when he got a triple double against either Asheville or ETSU; I can't remember. Unless Maze or Goins ever got 9.

I voted Golden (surefire at least 2nd teamer, 1st team if he plays the way he has been) and McCrae, because once he gets his head out of his ass he'll be something to watch. He's just a young J.R. Smith.

VN Store

Back