Tobias Harris working with Tony Jones

Shaun1985

Got this from TOS

@ tobias31 Just hired Tobias Harris as my new assistant coach at Alcoa HS. He unemployed so he needs the work. Practice starts at 6am 10-31.

Could be a joke perhaps? Would be nice to see him working with our team :whistling:

Doubtful, Jones was VERY instrumental in getting Harris to Knoxville. Oh well, more power to him. If he's not playing in the NBA, at least he's still participating in what he loves. I'm more excited that he's around the high school kids though. Tobias Harris = Eric Berry in terms of wanting to be an example and give back, IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Saw Tobias and Jones @ Neyland at Cincy game. Doesn't surprise me at all. Tobias is in Knox taking classes (i heard) during the lockout. Good for him.

Man, would have been nice to see what Martin could have done with Tobias and Scotty both back on the team.

Would have loved to have seen Scotty being forced to be physical. Biggest criticism of Pearl I had, besides that pesky little lying to the NCAA thing, was how he coddled Hopson.

I wonder if Tobias wished he would of stayed for 1 more year? He isnt getting paid from the NBA right now.

I wonder if Tobias wished he would of stayed for 1 more year? He isnt getting paid from the NBA right now.

no, last year was a weak draft. this year's draft should be really strong. he'll be patient, they will play again sometime.

Tobias is getting money somewhere..... I saw him driving a white Mercedes on campus saturday morning before the LSU game

His player management firm/agency most likely has fronted him some decent money based on his potential contract and signing bonus - which he will repay once the ink is dry.

No big deal -- happens all the time.

He could've took the Reggie Bush approach and got that nice whip. Check back in about 3 or 4 years when we vacate every win of the season :p

He has money. Filled up next to him at pilot the other day. Very nice car and didn't take his receipt. Kidding on the last part.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back