ESPN ranks UTs OOC schedule

Shaun1985

Nonconference schedule analysis: SEC - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

Interesting to see the overall conference key games by each team. Sort of generic ratings by ESPN on the 1-10 scale but...
Bama's schedule is overrated. The only two tough OOC road games they have are @ Dayton and G-Tech. The rest are neutral or home games.
Florida getting too many props just for playing tOSU and 'Cuse on the road (tough schedule but not 10/10)

I like Vandys schedule with Xavier, Bucknell, Cleveland State, @ Marquette and @ Louisville. Not sure how good Marquette is going to be this year but I'm sure that's always a tough environment up there.

Nonconference schedule analysis: SEC - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

Interesting to see the overall conference key games by each team. Sort of generic ratings by ESPN on the 1-10 scale but...
Bama's schedule is overrated. The only two tough OOC road games they have are @ Dayton and G-Tech. The rest are neutral or home games.
Florida getting too many props just for playing tOSU and 'Cuse on the road (tough schedule but not 10/10)I like Vandys schedule with Xavier, Bucknell, Cleveland State, @ Marquette and @ Louisville. Not sure how good Marquette is going to be this year but I'm sure that's always a tough environment up there.

That's because Florida is ESPN's *****. JMO. :thumbsup:

Florida is getting too many props. I feel Kentucky has a harder schedule with Kansas, UNC, and St. johns bringing much more challenge than Syracuse, Ohio State, or Florida State. I'd give Florida an 8 and Kentucky a 9.

The ranking for TN is pretty dead on though at an 8.

Florida is getting too many props. I feel Kentucky has a harder schedule with Kansas, UNC, and St. johns bringing much more challenge than Syracuse, Ohio State, or Florida State. I'd give Florida an 8 and Kentucky a 9.

The ranking for TN is pretty dead on though at an 8.

I would like to agree with you but I can see ESPN's logic. Florida plays Syracuse and OSU on the road. UK gets Kansas at a nuetral site and UNC, Louisville and St Johns are in Rupp.

UK has some big games but on the road is tougher. How good is St Johns going to be this year? I thought they lost pretty much everything last year?

UK has some big games but on the road is tougher. How good is St Johns going to be this year? I thought they lost pretty much everything last year?

They did. Probably going to be an NIT squad this year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not good. Lost a lot of seniors and had a few non-qualifiers in their "lauded" 2011 recruiting class.

They did. Probably going to be an NIT squad this year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think you are probably correct. They had a huge recruiting class but with Lavin's health issues and a couple Freshmen ruled ineligible academically - they will most likely struggle.

VN Store

Back