Stokes to take an official to Tennessee

LawVol13

This weekend per Rob Lewis. Solid job by martin getting a visit; he's still a longshot though.

man, roll out the red carpet for this guy !! we need him so badly, but----

who is stokes? - no stokes listed under scout, rivals, or espn

Are you looking in basketball recruiting? Because that is where you will find him. He is a top 20 hoops recruit in every service.

The simple fact that he is taking an official indicates that he is still in play for Martin.

It might just indicate that the guy would greatly enjoy a few free meals and sideline tickets to UT-UGA. I'd do the same if I were him. He is probably beyond a longshot to wear orange.

It might just indicate that the guy would greatly enjoy a few free meals and sideline tickets to UT-UGA. I'd do the same if I were him. He is probably beyond a longshot to wear orange.

I agree. I think we virtually have no chance at him, but securing a visit is a small victory.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Would be a huge get. But as mentioned, he's probably just doing it for the free trip

He still likes UT. I wouldn't bet on him ending up here, but UT isn't an afterthought, either.

We're definitely behind Arky and Tiger High, and I don't think we get him.

That's not to say that it's not a positive that Martin has convinced him to visit. I think that's a small win even though we aren't likely to get him. And, it makes you a little bit more optimistic going forward about his potential to get us on top flight players' lists.

VN Store

Back