Stephen Pearl Sighting at game in Gainesville

HLH91govols

vol for life
Don't know if anyone else mentioned this because I haven't been on the basketball forum in a while. I guess he is a vol for life. Or just has a disgust for the gators, either way was kind of ironic to see him there.

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this because I haven't been on the basketball forum in a while. I guess he is a vol for life. Or just has a disgust for the gators, either way was kind of ironic to see him there.

And the irony is ???? That he is a Vol? That he played pretty good ball for a white boy? That he lives in Knoxville? That his dad is the best Bball coach we ever had...and will have. No irony there. He is a Vol.

i guy that couldn't stick his finger up his butt with 2 hands and makes fun of our new coach ? he's a vol for life about like steve spurrier

Reactions: 1 person
i guy that couldn't stick his finger up his butt with 2 hands and makes fun of our new coach ? he's a vol for life about like steve spurrier

Have you, or someone close to you, been replaced on an athletic field (or court), or on the job? Did you or did you not badmouth the guy that took your job? I know I have. Get over your "holier than thou" self regarding young Pearl and what he said. Do I think it's right? No, but that's an entirely different circumstance. Fact is this young man busted his ass out there, and earned every bit of playing time he got. He was not spoon fed anything.

Reactions: 1 person
Have you, or someone close to you, been replaced on an athletic field (or court), or on the job? Did you or did you not badmouth the guy that took your job? I know I have. Get over your "holier than thou" self regarding young Pearl and what he said. Do I think it's right? No, but that's an entirely different circumstance. Fact is this young man busted his ass out there, and earned every bit of playing time he got. He was not spoon fed anything.

Solid!

VN Store

Back