'14 IN SG Jaquan Lyle

Fingers

"One of the top 2014 prospects in the country," according to Scout, will visit Knoxville on October 8th.

"One of the top 2014 prospects in the country," according to Scout, will visit Knoxville on October 8th.

This is a sympathy post since no one's responding, even after 80 views. Better luck next time
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jerry Meyer @ jerrymeyer247 #20 247Sports/#15 247Composite ranked, Jaquan Lyle down 2 Kentucky, Texas, Louisville, IU, Gtown, Illinois, NC St, Cincy, Ohio St, Tennessee Expand Collapse Reply Retweeted Retweet Delete Favorited Favorite 1h

I've seen him play a couple times. He's good but nothing like some of the other Pg's in the 2014 class. I wouldn't mind passing on him either.

It's not the talent I question as to why I'd pass, he's very highly rated...he just has some attitude issues, and is someone I'm not sure would fit well with our team.

Reminds me a lot of thornwell.

It's not the talent I question as to why I'd pass, he's very highly rated...he just has some attitude issues, and is someone I'm not sure would fit well with our team.

Thornwell. Playing for the other Martin.
If he's got an attitude he may not be there long.
Frank's tough.

Gotcha yeah. That's something we don't want on the team. I think Martin is pretty good with handling attitudes.

RT @NextCats: 2014 guard JaQuan Lyle has narrowed his list to UK, Texas, UofL, IU, G'town, Illinois, NC St., Cincy, Ohio St., & Tennessee

VN Store

Back