Tobias Harris re-enrolling at Tennessee for fall semester

Cool beans. I guess he won't be going overseas if the lockout continues into the season.

Good. Maybe he can be a "manager" and "help" with practices.... :) Gotta keep your skills up somehow! :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Man, I wish we could have been blessed by his presence in TBA for one more year. He's up there with Lofton, Nix, Higgins, Baker, and Slay in my book. (I know, I know, but Slay was the man!)

Didn't want him anyway? I'm not sure which cliche to use here.

How about, "he better learn to speak Chinese because they took our jawbs and his handle is way too weak for a 3, so he better study hard because he'll be pumping gas in SC in 3 years..."?

One and done. Obviously not a true Vol....
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Tobias has helped younger players, such as Trae Golden and Jordan McRae to understand what work ethic and hard work is all about
Aren't they the same age?

John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, and Rajon Rondo are doing the same thing... going back to school.

Calipari wants them to be able to practice with the team. Don't think that's allowed.

John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, and Rajon Rondo are doing the same thing... going back to school.

Calipari wants them to be able to practice with the team. Don't think that's allowed.

I see the makings of a blockbuster buddy-comedy flick based on this story.

Martin Lawrence plays John Wall. Chris Tucker = Rondo.

Like Old School but with NBA millionaires.

VN Store

Back