2011 2012 schedule

UTvol53

My brother was at a basketball camp at Oakland University and he told me today that their coach, Greg Kampe, said that we were coming up to play them for their first home game of the year. Is our schedule out yet, or when does it come out and has anyone heard anything about that game?

You know we played them last year right? Home-and-home. Schedule won't come out until a couple weeks before the season starts.

You know we played them last year right? Home-and-home. Schedule won't come out until a couple weeks before the season starts.
I know that, I didnt know if we were doing a home and home. I was just more curious because Oakland is only 15 minutes away from my house so I would road trip home for the game possibly.

I could very well be wrong, but I really thought it was just a home-and-home.

I know that, I didnt know if we were doing a home and home. I was just more curious because Oakland is only 15 minutes away from my house so I would road trip home for the game possibly.

It would be awesome to see some orange in the stands! Go for it!

Probably will especially if its over winter break. I was in their arena today and have been there a few times in high school. If there are about 20 vol fans there youll be able to tell. Very small, but nice arena. Gonna try and get some friends/roommates to make the trip with me.

Probably will especially if its over winter break. I was in their arena today and have been there a few times in high school. If there are about 20 vol fans there youll be able to tell. Very small, but nice arena. Gonna try and get some friends/roommates to make the trip with me.

i assumed the game would be played at the palace in auburn hills. maybe there's not enough fan interest for a venue that large though.

Will be a good early season test for the young team.

i assumed the game would be played at the palace in auburn hills. maybe there's not enough fan interest for a venue that large though.

I hope its not at the Palace. That place was awesome when it was first built, but hasnt had many if any upgrades done to it. If I recall correctly they had trouble filling it for the Michigan St-Texas game a couple years ago. Though they may do that because Oakland's arena is really small and Oakland University is very close to the Palace.

VN Store

Back