Shaquille Johnson

volnpowell

on yahoo page under high school prep, has is highlight reel. Says he may be NATIONS BEST DUNKER. He is listed as an Auburn commit, but I wonder if you think this is someone we should go after? His dunks were very impressive!

on yahoo page under high school prep, has is highlight reel. Says he may be NATIONS BEST DUNKER. He is listed as an Auburn commit, but I wonder if you think this is someone we should go after? His dunks were very impressive!
PASS, Hopson as a prime example, was more concerned with highlight plays than fundamentals...you see where he is don't you?

We need someone who can dribble,pass,shoot and play def.Being a dunker doesn't make a basketball player.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He won't decommit but if he wanted to come here. You take him no doubt.

...and very humbled / embarrassed to learn what the REAL pro league thought of him as a player...of course u left that out, how surprising LOL. this thread is a FAIL
Nah, pretty sure he'll be making six figures playing basketball. He'll now either correct his problems and make it into the league, or stay playing overseas and collecting that cash. I also guarantee over half of the guys drafted are in the exact same position. Keep your irrelevant garbage out of threads like this, please.

And stop calling things "fail", why the masses continue to drag on that stupid Internet term is beyond me.

Nah, pretty sure he'll be making six figures playing basketball. He'll now either correct his problems and make it into the league, or stay playing overseas and collecting that cash. I also guarantee over half of the guys drafted are in the exact same position. Keep your irrelevant garbage out of threads like this, please.

And stop calling things "fail", why the masses continue to drag on that stupid Internet term is beyond me.

somebody hit a nerve with you.If Hopson couldnt correct his problems at UT and make it to the league what makes you think he will all of a sudden correct his problems now ? He had 3 years and then his 3 months to workout for NBA teams to work on his problems and from the way it looks he didnt get his problems corrected.Reality is,Hopson wasnt going to the NBA this year and he ended up where most people knew from day one where he would go.

somebody hit a nerve with you.If Hopson couldnt correct his problems at UT and make it to the league what makes you think he will all of a sudden correct his problems now ? He had 3 years and then his 3 months to workout for NBA teams to work on his problems and from the way it looks he didnt get his problems corrected.Reality is,Hopson wasnt going to the NBA this year and he ended up where most people knew from day one where he would go.
TY, someone who sees reality for what it is like myself. Stupidity and blindness runs rampant on here lol

If Pearl had any ability to develop his players, he would have more than one Vol in the NBA.

How much of a hand did Pearl have in getting Tobias there?

Yes, morons bashing players in a thread where it isn't relevant to the thread topic in any way bugs me a bit.

This has all been beaten to death. Bruce and the staff did a poor job with Hopson. Hopson's flaws are still his own problem but they certainly didn't do him any favors. Hopson's flaws are pretty minor. If he isn't able to correct them in a professional setting where basketball is his job, then he won't be in the league. I'm holding out hope that he's able to finally put it all together and make it into the league.

Stupidity runs rampant on here lol
0rCdD.png

Yes, morons Mobile
Not the little girl of course, she can't help her father's lack of intelligence :crazy:

TooLegit2Quit THANK YOU BASED GOD

star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

Piece of friendly advice bud, don't launch personal attacks, unless you want them returned 10 fold.

Not the little girl of course, she can't help her father's lack of intelligence :crazy:
Jesus....

Piece of friendly advice bud, don't launch personal attacks, unless you want them returned 10 fold.
Never launched a "personal attack", regardless I'm shaking in my boots....

Can't tell what that jumbled mess is through the mobile site, I'm assuming it's some half-assed attempt at jacking my screenshot swag. Try harder.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go after a schools "commit" because it would be complained about if the situation was reversed.

Plain and simple I've seen the guy play live...4 times (on a rival high school team) and well...he can dunk. That's about it. He relied on the four other 5 star players that were on his high school team (Milton in Alpharetta, GA) to actually do all the dirty work. The guy also has an ego the size of Texas and an attitude that will not work with CCM.

VN Store

Back