CCM's Newsletter

Very interesting indeed. I'm not sure I've ever seen a coach distribute such an item before. I'm sure a person like Hat could tell us if this is normal behaviour or not.

Nice work. It seems like a good outreach effort by CCM.

Good to see the article about Pat Robinette. He was the principal at my kids' elementary school. Spelled Bonny Kate, not Bonnie Kate, btw. Don't know why everyone gets that wrong.

Very interesting indeed. I'm not sure I've ever seen a coach distribute such an item before. I'm sure a person like Hat could tell us if this is normal behaviour or not.

This is the first one that I have seen, but it says it's Volume III. CCM has it posted on his Twitter.

Nice work. It seems like a good outreach effort by CCM.

Good to see the article about Pat Robinette. He was the principal at my kids' elementary school. Spelled Bonny Kate, not Bonnie Kate, btw. Don't know why everyone gets that wrong.

Do you know if the Maryville quarterback is related to him?

fyp. I am unlearned, but use spell check to fix my mistakes. :hi:

You must be quite uneducated in American literature then to not know that I spent a great deal in Europe in my late teens and early twenties. Add to the fact that I did pretty well for myself using the English language as a profession. So let me fix your post, most uneducated one.

Do you know if the Maryville quarterback is related to him?

I think??? Pat Robinette is Patton's grandfather, but I don't know for sure. Doubtless someone will come along to correct me if I'm wrong. :)

IIRC, Pat Robinette's full name is Lewis Patton Robinette.

He scared the whee out of my kids, but he was a sweet and gracious man at all times.

eta: There's a heckuva resemblance between the two.

You must be quite uneducated in American literature then to not know that I spent a great deal in Europe in my late teens and early twenties. Add to the fact that I did pretty well for myself using the English language as a profession. So let me fix your post, most uneducated one.

I remember you killing yourself.

What do you mean? There are so many polydactyl cats running around the Keys, they almost have a spot in the Florida House of Representatives.

What do you mean? There are so many polydactyl cats running around the Keys, they almost have a spot in the Florida House of Representatives.

Well as you previously pointed out to me, quite astutely I might add, I died many years ago. Glad to see my influence is still being felt by citizens of Florida everywhere.

If you're able to check out hot US soccer players and post on a forum, I think you can hang out with a bunch of cats. Your act is crumbling with inconsistency.

If you're able to check out hot US soccer players and post on a forum, I think you can hang out with a bunch of cats. Your act is crumbling with inconsistency.

What can I say, I am a man of many talents. Perhaps you should learn to multi-task as I have.

VN Store

Back