Pearl on radio in Atlanta

I'm sure he'll get another chance. There are probably some high schools in the Knoxville area that wouldn't mind taking a chance on him.

I hope he is right and I'll pull for him to win if he gets another coaching job.

What do fans have to do with Tennessee basketball? Here we are talking about it... being a former coach, he has more to do with it than we do. :p

Exactly. I actually want him to be our coach again if Martion either is not successful or is and leaves us and HE WILL IMO. I want pearl to return if he makes success at his next coaching gig and HE WILL IMO. Go Vols!!!

Exactly. I actually want him to be our coach again if Martion either is not successful or is and leaves us and HE WILL IMO. I want pearl to return if he makes success at his next coaching gig and HE WILL IMO. Go Vols!!!

That would make about as much sense as America bringing back Jimmy Carter to be President in 2016.

This offends my mind.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

slowly...........very slowly...........Back away from the keyboard

I am sure that the NCAA will not allow Pearl to coach again in the near future. He will have to do some radio or S.E.C. basketball oriented t.v. program.
Once he is allowed to coach again, he will start off at a smaller place like Maryville, Tennessee Tech, UNC Ashville etc.
Eventually, he will get a head coaching job in a major program but it will be at least 10 years from now.

:)

I think hatvol would go thermonuclear on us.

VN Store

Back