Is Chris Jones still Committed to UT?

Heath Shuler

Ex Vol QB
We need this pg badly...I heard about his CC path before he gets here, but is he definately gonna play for coach Martin and the Vols?

I don't think he'll end up at UT....JMO though

I'm also guessing he won't come here. I will welcome him back though as long as he doesn't have any problems at NWFSU.

I see Bruce getting the show cause and wherever he ends up coaching after thats up I see Chris Jones following if regionally close to Memphis otherwise he will remain UT commit as long as Cuonzo still wants Jones.

Do you guys think we'd still want him since we got Washpun? I know Jones is a million times better, but would we be able to take him with our need for big men? Or will Miller and Makanjuola suffice? I don't know, this is why I'm axing you guys.

I don't think he will play D1 ball anywhere. Something will happen, or he won't qualify.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Do you guys think we'd still want him since we got Washpun? I know Jones is a million times better, but would we be able to take him with our need for big men? Or will Miller and Makanjuola suffice? I don't know, this is why I'm axing you guys.

Define Million

I'm just hoping we will still have scholarships when he gets out of JUCO

I don't think we'll have any scholarships to offer him if he wants them. But, depending on how god awful this next season is, we might push to sign him cause he has real potential

jones is a really good player and would be a step above anything we've seen since CJ Watson. I'm pulling for this kid to make the grades and play somewhere but I'm sort of confused about his situation. I read something out of the newspaper awhile back about how much a scholarship meant to him that his family aint in the best of financial times but who in the world is paying for this kid to bounce around at these prep schools? Hasn't he been to two since HS? Doesn't it cost quite a bit of money to go to those kinds of schools? I'm just ignorant about the situation of prep school I guess.

jones is a really good player and would be a step above anything we've seen since CJ Watson. I'm pulling for this kid to make the grades and play somewhere but I'm sort of confused about his situation. I read something out of the newspaper awhile back about how much a scholarship meant to him that his family aint in the best of financial times but who in the world is paying for this kid to bounce around at these prep schools? Hasn't he been to two since HS? Doesn't it cost quite a bit of money to go to those kinds of schools? I'm just ignorant about the situation of prep school I guess.

Scholarships.

VN Store

Back