A bunch of leaders

I think a lot of you are petty for always busting this guy's balls. I understand he's lame, but it's just senseless to always be looking to attack him.

*And this isn't directed to any posters in this thread. They know who they are.

I think a lot of you are petty for always busting this guy's balls. I understand he's lame, but it's just senseless to always be looking to attack him.

You don't find the thread a little bit humorous?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't ever bust on these guys for doing their jobs, but seriously?! I am now picturing his columns as a MadLibs where he just fills in the name and random adjectives and it spits out an article. Nowadays he isn't even mixing up his adjectives, and that was always the funniest part of MadLibs.

I agree 100%. He is very lame.

I've heard from numerous sources stating that the leadership role is a toss up between incoming Freshmen Josh Richardson and Wes Washpun. Can someone confirm this? :p

We're going to have so many leaders that the followers won't know which direction to go.

It's not petty. He 100% deserves every bit of the ridicule he gets. If he wasn't a pansy, he'd get back on here and defend himself.

It's 100% deserved.

VN Store

Back