2012 bracketology

berryvol

joe lunardi has came out with his 2012 ncaa basketball tourney perdiction. we didnt even make it to the big dance. now i know we will be down next year but i think we could at least make a play in game with ccm recruits. i also think ccm will do well next year and im confident in him in the future so i think we will make it. agree? Bracketology - NCAA College Basketball Brackets and Predictions - ESPN

I honestly don't see us making it to the NCAA tournament right now with so many new kids coming in. In CCM's first years, it's gonna be about how he can coach 'em up and discover the hidden gems.

I honestly don't see us making it to the NCAA tournament right now with so many new kids coming in. In CCM's first years, it's gonna be about how he can coach 'em up and discover the hidden gems.
Zo will be coaching the best class of talent he's ever had in his HC career.
He has 5 solid 4 stars if you want to grade them on rivals who are loaded with talent . Zo and company may be the guys that get them to play to potential.
Remember he played us here last year with a team that a lot of people on here are calling walk on quality and lost by 4 points.
Even beat us on the boards with his scrubs.
I'm expecting an exciting season.
Many don't see it, but that's okay too.

I think coach Martin may surprise a lot of people. It'll be an interesting season to watch.

We don't have a coach and made it in. Lulz.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think we will be fighting for a place on the bubble...we need to get a couple upsets over some big teams to have a chance to slip in.

We are going to be exposed by a lot of teams down low though.

Memphis has 1 or 2 seed talent and 10-14 seed coaching. I'm interested to see where they end up in there. I'd venture to say better than 4th in CUSA though :)

Belmont getting a 9 seed would be pretty neat.

Oh, and let's go ahead and mark it up. Vanderbilt loses to Long Beach in that scenario.

VN Store

Back