'11 PG Anthony Hickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTVOLS107

GBO
Anthony Hickey - Yahoo! Sports

Rivals shows he has a Tennessee offer.

Martin's staff met with him a couple of weeks ago and it's believed they are trying to get him to campus for an OV soon.

Hickey was also named Mr. Kentucky Basketball this year.

Hickey is one of three players the staff is still really high on. They hope to get the kid currently committed to Miami on campus for an OV, assuming he does leave Miami of course. They also are working very hard on the JC player out of Texas. They believe he is hands down the best BIG MAN available and would love to get him here for an OV.

Last edited:
Hickey is one of three players the staff is still really high on. They hope to get the kid currently committed to Miami on campus for an OV, assuming he does leave Miami of course. They also are working very hard on the JC player out of Texas. They believe he is hands down the best BIG MAN available and would love to get him her for an OV.

What is the JC big man's name? Thanks

Hickey is one of three players the staff is still really high on. They hope to get the kid currently committed to Miami on campus for an OV, assuming he does leave Miami of course. They also are working very hard on the JC player out of Texas. They believe he is hands down the best BIG MAN available and would love to get him her for an OV.
Bishop Daniel has already announced he's staying at Miami.

Scotty Hopson is also from Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Perhaps that could work in the Vols favor.

Bishop Daniel has already announced he's staying at Miami.
I had not heard this. Last I heard Daniel was planning to meet with the new coach there and then decide what he wanted to know. Wish we could have gotten him to visit, he seems like a very good athlete.

So if you are out of the loop on Daniel's recruitment... maybe you aren't all knowing afterall eh?
You've obviously confused even yourself. You're the one who claims to know everything, then when proven wrong, have to resort to denial and personal attacks on others. I assure you the majority on here see you for what you are, an ass.

Awe, how sweet. You chose to violate Freak's rules just for me? You shouldn't have.

/me gushing

Lets see here, the person saying they have received lots of support in calling me out, yet none of the anonymous people hiding behind their VN handle will say so in the open is the one claiming to also have proven me wrong, which I have still yet to see any evidence of; is also the person that makes uninformed posts which could have been easily avoided by simply checking... Hmm

I invited/welcomed you and your invisible, fabricated followers to say something to my internet face and none have partaken. Therefor, I think you are full of it. Not only have none of them said anything, but several posts mocking you(by people other than myself) were never mentioned or acknowledged.

So you call me an ass, and then turn right around and talk about my personal attacks??? I haven't called you a name once. I have debating a couple things with you, and you are a sore loser and somewhat delusional in your concept of winning, but its nothing personal mi amigo

Just read Hickey's daddy is from Oak ridge , TN. Maybe that orange blood will take over.

Just read Hickey's daddy is from Oak ridge , TN. Maybe that orange blood will take over.

Where did you read that? I was under the impression that Hickey, Sr. grew up in Hopkinsville and attended Christian Co, where he now coaches girls basketball and Anthony, Jr. now plays. I could be thinking of a completely different set of Anthony Hickeys that are from Hopkinsville and play basketball for Christian Co, though.

Where did you read that? I was under the impression that Hickey, Sr. grew up in Hopkinsville and attended Christian Co, where he now coaches girls basketball and Anthony, Jr. now plays. I could be thinking of a completely different set of Anthony Hickeys that are from Hopkinsville and play basketball for Christian Co, though.
Rivals. Just don't know who to believe anymore.

Great visit - College Basketball - Rivals.com

People can have the same name you know......there's 7 of "me" in the Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back