Tobias Harris entering draft.

GtwnVol

Per Channing Frye, his cousin who plays in the Nba, on Twitter

Not sure if "entering" just means submitting paperwork, hiring an agent orr what. SIAP

A little less that two more weeks to wait it out unless you find out an agent has been hired.

Doesn't matter, he can still change his mind as long as he doesn't hire an agent!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So what everyone's sayin' that he can still withdraw as long as he doesn't hire an agent? :)

So what you're saying provided he doesn't procure professional representation, he could return.

WAIT!!! Are you saying he can withdrawal if he doesn't hire an agent? Wish I would have known that earlier.

Tobias Harris can still return if he doesn't hire an agent (premium)

You guys can't figure anything out. He can return, if he doesn't hire an agent, jackwagons.

Just letting you guys know a friend of mine heard from a friend of his who posts on the other site said that a poster there, who is friends with Tobias on facebook, said that he has submitted the paperwork to enter the draft but has not yet hired an agent. Just thought that I would let you guys know.

Not hired an agent = can return to college ball. However, he has to make a decision in a couple weeks.

But what if he hires himself as his own agent? Can he buy himself a Big Mac and still return to collegiate athletics?

Just letting you guys know a friend of mine heard from a friend of his who posts on the other site said that a poster there, who is friends with Tobias on facebook, said that he has submitted the paperwork to enter the draft but has not yet hired an agent. Just thought that I would let you guys know.

Solid

Which he will not hire an agent his dad has way to many NBA connections to get a really good feel of where he will be drafted without having to. By the 8th he will withdraw or he will not. But I think Scotty comes back Martin can help him tremendously

VN Store

Back