Tobias top 10 pick in 2012?

I don't know if he'll be going that high, strictly because so many players are staying this year. I think he's behind all the NC guys and Sullinger, for starters.

What? If he's a top 15 this year and stays, then you don't see any way he's a top 10 next year?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Exactly. To go ahead and say that he will not be a top 10 pick is ridiculous. He def has the potential to go that high.

If Harris is a top 15 pick this year. He is gone to the NBA. His father will see to that.

Tatum's knees' will never allow him the chance to be drafted. Unfortunately, if he had never had all those injuries that may have been an accurate projection.

NBAdraft.net has Harris listed as the 19th pick overall.

FTR, Scotty Hopson isn't even listed as a potential draft pick. hahaha. And from what I heard Hopson was dead-set on not coming back to UT... so we'll see how that works out for him if true.

NBAdraft.net has Harris listed as the 19th pick overall.

FTR, Scotty Hopson isn't even listed as a potential draft pick. hahaha. And from what I heard Hopson was dead-set on not coming back to UT... so we'll see how that works out for him if true.

I don't find humor in this? He's a vol why would you laugh at that?

About being a top 15 pick or being gone?

About being "gone," and that, "...his father will see to that."

Some people on here post nonsense just to read their name next to a foolish post.

Some people on here post nonsense just to read their name next to a foolish post.

I think he meant IF Tobias is a top 15 pick THEN he's gone. I agree with that. Punctuation made his post seem like he was saying Tobias was leaving.

I think you misunderstood....He's saying that IF he were to be a top 15 pick he WOULD DEFINITELY be gone.....Which I whole heartedly agree with....Not that I think he would EVER be a top 15 pick...at least not at the current state of his game....

VN Store

Back