Hopson or Harris

jewishreggae

You get the choice of keeping one and the other leaving for the draft. It's probably a unanimous Harris, but I thought it'd be worth asking. I personally would take Harris because Hopson is atrocious to watch when he pouts.

Neither are ready for tbe Association. Hopson is the least ready. Both need to be in Orange next year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If coach Martin puts a big plus on hustle,playing defence, diving after a lose ball i would say Scotty is gone.

Harris, only because we are so lacking in the post.

And this is why he should most likely leave, he is not a post player at the next level and the more he is forced to be one on next years team "lacking" post presence, the less it will help his stock

Both would be great. With all the Texas boys declaring for the draft Scotty is falling even further down.

And this is why he should most likely leave, he is not a post player at the next level and the more he is forced to be one on next years team "lacking" post presence, the less it will help his stock

CCM has him working with the guards. And he wants bigs that can run.

Hopson has to understand that he isn't even a guaranteed starter in the D-League at this point. There are times when he had the ball this year when I cringed the entire time watching him attempt to dribble or force up a shot.

If Scotty had an eighth of the work ethic and heart Tobias has, he would have been in the NBA by now

Now I'm waiting for somebody to say "come on guys this Hopson bashing is getting old."

This is like asking if you'd rather have a Bentley or a Rolls Royce... I have room in the garage for both...

Harris easy... I'd like both of them to be back because we need them scoring wise. If Harris does decide to leave next year we'll more than likely have stokes, poythress, or goodwin or one of those big men who can fill the whole for Harris.

VN Store

Back