Better SEC 2011-12

Vandy and Florida will be better and UK will be really good. The rest will be mediocre.

Vandy and Florida will be better and UK will be really good. The rest will be mediocre.

How is Florida going to be better? Aside from adding Beal and Rosario, they lose their entire starting front court and possibly two other big men who could be kicked off soon.

UF won't be better. Rosario, Beal, Boynton, and Walker in one backcourt with one ball to go around and no frontcourt will be a disaster.

How is Florida going to be better? Aside from adding Beal and Rosario, they lose their entire starting front court and possibly two other big men who could be kicked off soon.

I had forgotten that they had guys that were suspended. They will fall off if they get kicked off. Beal is really really good though.

I'm expecting 3 SEC teams in the Final Four. And expect LSU and South Carolina to be in the Elite Eight.

I'm expecting 3 SEC teams in the Final Four. And expect LSU and South Carolina to be in the Elite Eight.

The SEC should be decent this year. Still, anyone expecting them to be a top flight conference is going to be greatly disappointed.

what what the # 2 rated player in america ? rivers ?

VN Store

Back