Royce Woolridge to transfer from KU

I don't know if that is sarcastic or not, but I don't believe that's his brother

I don't know if that is sarcastic or not, but I don't believe that's his brother

Same father "Orlando Woodridge" and same great uncle "willis Reed" as Sniper but not sure if same mother because he is from Arizona and Sniper from Cali so I guess they are step brother, my guess.

Same father "Orlando Woodridge" and same great uncle "willis Reed" as Sniper but not sure if same mother because he is from Arizona and Sniper from Cali so I guess they are step brother, my guess.
Having the same father makes you stepbrothers? Interesting.

Here is his player bio:

Overview: A natural scorer who can play on the wing or slash to the basket... Described as a talented shooting guard and scoring machine... Committed to Kansas during his sophomore year in high school... Had a successful high school career at Sunnyslope HS in Phoenix... Comes from a long line of NBA players with his father, Orlando, and his great uncle, Willis Reed.

Half brothers.If you have the same father or vice versa it makes you half brothers.:banghead2:

Here is his player bio:

Overview: A natural scorer who can play on the wing or slash to the basket... Described as a talented shooting guard and scoring machine... Committed to Kansas during his sophomore year in high school... Had a successful high school career at Sunnyslope HS in Phoenix... Comes from a long line of NBA players with his father, Orlando, and his great uncle, Willis Reed.

Which would not make him step brothers to Renaldo.

So its a brother from another mother ?:dance2:

Wouldn't know the difference, as I grew up with same father and mother that have been married going on 50 yr anniversary. Guess its the new generation and world we live in now with fathers having 50 kids spread around the country with different mothers! Example: Travis "Cheese" Henry JUST SAYINGGGG

I can see Renaldo and Royce building bunk beds a la "Step Brothers" Bahahaha!!!

"That was a bad idea! Why did you let us do that???"

Wouldn't know the difference, as I grew up with same father and mother that have been married going on 50 yr anniversary. Guess its the new generation and world we live in now with fathers having 50 kids spread around the country with different mothers! Example: Travis "Cheese" Henry JUST SAYINGGGG

Uh...ok.

If your father had another child with a mistress that would make them your half-brother / sister. If he left your mom and got remarried to another woman that had kids those children would be your step-brother/sister. Hope that helps.

If your father had another child with a mistress that would make them your half-brother / sister. If he left your mom and got remarried to another woman that had kids those children would be your step-brother/sister. Hope that helps.
wrong

VN Store

Back