Washpun signs

This just in.....johnny Majors leaves Pitt to take over Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Man, you can't get away with anything around here! Who needs enemies with friends like ours, eh? :)

**Eden**....Birth announcement for live birth of a son. Name is Cain and the proud parents are Adam and Eve.

Isn't it obvious why people stay away from the recruiting forum? I appreciate this info being posted in the bball thread.

The twelve step meeting for smart ass anyomous will be meeting the 3rd Friday of every month. It is amazing that we all pull for the same team. FYI - one smart ass comment will do - really do not need same moronic input from 10 of you. I come here for information, not to sort through all the garbage that is posted. 99% of all the posts on here are worthless. If you do not have something meaningful to add to a thread please keep your opinion to yourself.

Last edited:
The twelve step meeting for smart ass anyomous will be meeting the 3rd Friday of every month. It is amazing that we all pull for the same team. FYI - one smart ass comment will do - really do not need same moronic input from 10 of you. I come here for information, not to sort through all the garbage that is posted. 99% of all the posts on here are worthless. If you do not have something meaningful to add to a thread please keep your opinion to yourself.

*eynonimus

VN Store

Back