What will Martin do about the OUTLIVE program?

AirVol3

†۩(V,B)۩†
It makes sense for him to keep it since he was a cancer patient himself.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I think OUTLIVE is more associated the basketball program and Chris Lofton, not Pearl. I don't see why we'd discontinue it.

It should stay. I see no reason why it wouldn't

Other charities like:

Clothes for strippers
Beer for struggling college students
Dollars to make her Holla campaign

I believe CCM stated that he will continue the OUTLIVE program within his first few days on campus. Either that, or one of the many people in the press that cover the program said they expect CCM to continue the OUTLIVE program. With CCM being a survivor of non-Hogkins lymphoma I would be extremely surprised if the OUTLIVE program was not continued.

oh no, everything associated with pearl must be crucified.

fyp

I believe CCM stated that he will continue the OUTLIVE program within his first few days on campus. Either that, or one of the many people in the press that cover the program said they expect CCM to continue the OUTLIVE program. With CCM being a survivor of non-Hogkins lymphoma I would be extremely surprised if the OUTLIVE program was not continued.

I believe he said he would look into it but never gave a definitive answer

I hope he keeps the Rocky Top League. It's a good time for players, former stars, and fans. And, they're going to be playing pickup over the summer anyway. It may as well be organized - it's probably safer that way.

I've been processing a lot of information lately... Hard to remember everything and where I heard it. lol, but I would venture to say if he goes a different route than the OUTLIVE program, it would be a cause just as worthy.

I hope he keeps the Rocky Top League. It's a good time for players, former stars, and fans. And, they're going to be playing pickup over the summer anyway. It may as well be organized - it's probably safer that way.

Nothing to do with UT.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

UT's coaches are still bound to have some influence over whether or not their players participate, and thus, whether or not they have a league.

VN Store

Back