Harris says he may return.

Really think if he gets one more year under his belt he will definitley be ready.

It makes sense for him to return. The offense will run through Tobias, with Hopson being gone. His points per game and rebounding numbers will most certintly be up, giving him higher draft stock for next year. The lockout may still happen this year and right now he's slotted to go at the end of the first round or early second, which will probably happen if he did leave. I'd say if he stayed he could be a top 15 pick in the Draft with a great year.

Win/win situation. He just needs to weigh facts and do whatever the smart thing ends up being. If he isn't a clear first rounder, he should come back in imo. But if he knows for a near fact he is gone in the first round, then he should do it.

I'm sure this has probably been mentioned in another thread, but Cowherd (yeah, I know he's a moron) said that there could be as many as 30 international players taken in the draft (out of 60 total). That and the possibility of a lockout should make him very wary if he's projected at the end of the 1st round.

this 6 and 3/4 offense or whatever its called is perfect for getting better stats and coach Zo will have tough practices. stay a year and get NBA ready.

It would be awesome if he came back. I can understand if he did go though

Tobias seems really level headed and sensible. I believe he will stay, but it would be hard to turn down the money. So I can not blame if he does leave but he has more to gain by staying
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Tobias seems really level headed and sensible. I believe he will stay, but it would be hard to turn down the money. So I can not blame if he does leave but he has more to gain by staying
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Good news for your screen name that he's level headed.

"Tobias's Flat Top"

VN Store

Back