Crow Tasting Event Might Draw A Crowd

kxtop

With all Coach Martin and his stellar new staff are doing...it looks like a crow dinner will be in order for a lot of posters and fans!Perhaps a fund raising event hosted by all the ney sayers would draw a crowd and allow those folks to publicly purchase some forgiveness! The sale of "indulgences" sure raised a lot money for at least one organization.

Agreed. A little premature with this thread. Plus Danny DeVito ate a crow on it's always sunny and it made him really sick.

All things considered, our basketball situation probably isn't as dismal as most thought. But that doesn't mean we can really assess entirety of the situation at this point.

Damn, did he win a NC or something?!?! He hasn't won ANYTHING yet, so hold your horses.

Why do I always wake up and find a myriad of random threads posted throughout the night.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How could he not be successful with 7 NBA games under his belt and 3 years of tough Mid major basketball experience engrained, not to mention growing up in a tough neighborhood? Success is certain in this case.

With all Coach Martin and his stellar new staff are doing...it looks like a crow dinner will be in order for a lot of posters and fans!Perhaps a fund raising event hosted by all the ney sayers would draw a crowd and allow those folks to publicly purchase some forgiveness! The sale of "indulgences" sure raised a lot money for at least one organization.

on all the games won and great recruiting this guy has done in only two weeks. First recruiting a guy who was ready to go to Missouri Valley State isn't a ringing endorsement, lets keep the BS to a minimum until he truly has done something.

What did he do?

I'm serious, I must have stepped out of the forum for 5 minutes, will someone fill me in? I gather that he recruited someone. We're not talking about that Wes Washburn or whatever kid, are we?

Cool thread. (And I'm a Cuonzo supporter)

Im a Vol.I support my Vols,hence I support coach Martin.

But honestly I have no idea if we're gonna have a good baskettball team or not.

People who wanted us to spend the money it would take to hire a proven winner are in no need of forgiveness if Martin succeeds. I assure you that all of us are rooting for him.

Thread doesn't make any sense. Any Vol fan that does not support Coach Martin is not a fan of the team or school. Fans hoping for a different hire are entitled to that opinion. Coach Martin is doing all of the right things that need to be done. Talking to the recruits, attempting to get bodies to replace a diminished roster, working with Harris and Hopson, handling himself well with the returning kids, etc.

He has a big job in front of him, just like any mid-major coach making the jump to a big time conference would. I hope for the best but there could be a few growing pains that Coach Martin has no control over. But to bring up a 'crow' party is really not relevant to the matters at hand.

Sorry...what has he done so far? Not let the program fall apart? Yea...I need a little more verification than that.

Though I don't see the accomplishments you are speaking of I do see a lot of potential in this young coach.
He is a true product of the Keady tree and is following the same path as Stallings, Weber and Painter, who won championships in the MVC and went on to top Div 1 programs and retained or improved the status of those programs.
Called by Keady, the best leader he ever coached, I see no reason to believe that he will not do the same for Tennessee basketball.
Go Zo!! Go Vols!!

Did he get Harris and hopson to stay? Did he get us some top elite recruits or something? If not, I guess I won't be eating crow at all.

Did he get Harris and hopson to stay? Did he get us some top elite recruits or something? If not, I guess I won't be eating crow at all.

Tobias said he might stay...and Scotty's draft status has fallen to the 60 range.

VN Store

Back