Hopson facebook status. (not good)

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
Before anyone calls me a Facebook stalker, this just popped up on my news feed.

His status says, "closer to my dreams!"

Doesn't sound good to me.

What a jerk, unless his dreams are of strangling puppies, why not be happy someone is closer to their goals?

Good think Isiah Thomas is gone, Scotty would be a Knick in the first round.
He's flunked out of school anyway from what I understand.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hope he's right, but my feeling is that he will be disappointed when all is said and done.

MHF, quit spewing your uninformative garb.

It only took 7 posts for the European basketball joke/stab to surface in this thread. It's so old. I mean it really is.

Maybe he means he finally learned how to dribble.Im not calling this a major lost if he doesnt come back.Id much rather have TH back.
Some dreams turns out to be nightmares.

Hopson is going to do what he's going to do. Stop following his every word (or twitter/facebook status).

He isn't ready for the NBA. If he thinks he is, let him find out the hard way. As long as Harris comes back, I'm okay with it.

Before anyone calls me a Facebook stalker, this just popped up on my news feed.

His status says, "closer to my dreams!"

Doesn't sound good to me.

You guys don't know that his ultimate dream is to be in the off Broadway rendition of Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Exactly. I hate to see him go, but we need to get some guys in the League. Let's just hope he makes it.
agree. Be happy for the guy instead of whining because he might not want to stick around and entertain us for free anymore.

Garb? I will try to wear clothing that is more informative.

I am not making a joke. Hopson is being examined by professionals. They will notice the things that he could fix with another year here and it will hinder his dreams deeply.

I would rather him go. Him staying would probably hinder the rebuilding process and we most likely aren't going to be good next year anyways. We have no point guard or post players.

I was talking with a friend last night, and he and I both agreed that, maybe because of all of our (most of us, anyway) "negative" posts about Scotty not being ready for the NBA, that maybe he has been reading on FB, and VN, and GVX all these comments, which has only fueled his fire to leave and prove us all wrong. If that's the case, then I say go for it, but I think personally, it's a mistake, if not for the lacking of certain skill sets, then for self-approval and satisfaction. I dunno. Maybe I'm just ready for us to have players that want to be here at UT to go to the school and be a VOL and stay for their degree, and not come as a gateway doorstep to the NBA or NFL. I understand the $$$$ side of it too, but that's JMO.

I was talking with a friend last night, and he and I both agreed that, maybe because of all of our (most of us, anyway) "negative" posts about Scotty not being ready for the NBA, that maybe he has been reading on FB, and VN, and GVX all these comments, which has only fueled his fire to leave and prove us all wrong.

If that's the case why did he not respond to the criticisms about his inconsistencies throughout his career?

Good think Isiah Thomas is gone, Scotty would be a Knick in the first round.
He's flunked out of school anyway from what I understand.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And as usually the case with most message board posters your 'understanding' is based on false information. Shocking!

VN Store

Back