Do we sign any player other than Washpun tomorrow?

BasketvolsFan

It is expected that our new point guard commit will sign tomorrow. Any chance that we have any others on tap to sign? Any predictions on a post player we may actually sign and how many players do we sign this spring? Just interested in any information or rumors on new players.

No more tomorrow, I would guess. Ware might re-sign the next go round and I would guess Richardson.

I hope that we are able to sign one "big" this spring. I'm very concerned about our post game without at least one other player in the rotation.

We sign Ajayi and Richardson (maybe not tomorrow).

Then we get a JUCO big men to help. Ajayi has talent, and upside, but you just cannot count on him to play significant minutes next year.

This staff isn't nearly as high on Ajayi as the previous staff was. I know there isn't a whole lot bigs to choose from at this point, but they might pass on Ajayi.

We can't afford to pass on Ajayi. The thought of Maymon being the backup center scares the **** out of me.

Coach Martin has indicated that he will not have 13 scholarship players regardless of the decisions of Hopson and Harris. We now have two players signed, assuming Jones can get in school, that gives us 11 scholarship players including Hopson and Harris. That would indicate that we will only sign one more player. Will we sign a post player that is absolutely needed for next season or sign Ware or Richardson? Major decision if both players want to sign with us and we can only take one and have no more room to sign a post player.

You are also assuming that CCM keeps Skylar on scholly as well. IDK if this is realistic or not. His minutes say you keep him on scholly... his production says otherwise. Cal took a few players scholly's when he arrived at UK for the betterment of the team and I don't see any reason why CCM wouldn't POSSIBLY do the same thing.

He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would pull a scholarship unless he advised McBee that he would never play and would be better off transferring to another school making it a mutual agreement.

VN Store

Back