Players still available (merged)

Heard somewhere on here the last staff offered him AGAIN just a few weeks ago....

Unreal. He said, "uh, no".

Heard somewhere on here the last staff offered him AGAIN just a few weeks ago....

Unreal. He said, "uh, no".

I wonder if CCM would take a look, or if he would even listen to the new staff. I never saw him play or any highlights of him. Is he worth a scholly?

I wonder if CCM would take a look, or if he would even listen to the new staff. I never saw him play or any highlights of him. Is he worth a scholly?

I don't know. Just seems really odd that JUCO was all he needed to be a Division 1 player. Of course, the last staff was never accused of being ace talent scouts, either so they could have been wrong. They pretty much lived off the star rating system.

So, yes Cuonzo should look, at least.

NO. I saw him play a lot at East Ridge HS here in Chattanooga--he was a big fish in a small pond. Put a good defender on him and he can't score worth crap. He'd be good at clogging the middle, but he's not (IMO) fast enough to provide solid support. Definitely not starting material at this level. Maybe mid-major.

If you dont like it, stop reading. When the administrator tells me to stop then I will, but until then mind your own business.

VN Store

Back