Got a question about basketball recruits?

rickyyrs

Are we in it at all with this guy Otto that coach Martin was recruiting to Missouri St? And also i seen on here somewhere that we were talking to this kid in Kentucky that was Mr Basketball for the state. And Kentucky wasn't even talking to him. I forgot the kids name.

I do not know if that is true, but if so, I bet Selby's mom still got more $$$ than Porter's dad.

Hes got Kansas, Mizzou (new unproven coach), and Gtown. From Mizzou, plus KU just lost 2 starters at his position and the Robinson kid will only hang 1 more year. Give me a link where Kansas pays players. Self runs a very clean program. UT should be so lucky to get a coach like him. Maybe CCM is the guy.....time will tell
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Hes got Kansas, Mizzou (new unproven coach), and Gtown. From Mizzou, plus KU just lost 2 starters at his position and the Robinson kid will only hang 1 more year. Give me a link where Kansas pays players. Self runs a very clean program. UT should be so lucky to get a coach like him. Maybe CCM is the guy.....time will tell

All programs pay like we probably paid Tobias and Scotty to come here.

Rok if you do not know that Selby's mom was looking for $$$ you do not know much about college bball.

Do you believe that Baylor runs a very clean program?

You are talking about Kansas right?

Ticket scandal rocks Kansas - College Basketball - Rivals.com

Are you drunk? Who said anything at all about Baylor?? Follow the trail dude.

I simply said that Porter was going to Kansas, not Tennessee. Selby went through thorough investigation and was suspended 1st 9 games for taking cash from a family friend. He proved to be clean and eligible at Kansas. Doesnt matter what you think his mom does. Its unproven unless you have some hard core evidence. If so, turn them in!

What does the KU ticket scandal have to do with Porter going to Kansas or Selbys mom supposedly wanting money? All those employees were fired, and did/will do jail time. AD was also forced to resign. Nothing to do with hoops program. Just dishonest employees in the ticket office.

We should be so lucky to have our hoops tix that high in demand.

VN Store

Back